Episode 38: Collective intelligence (Part 2)
Jul 17th, 2018 by datascienceathome
In the second part of this episode I am interviewing Johannes Castner from CollectiWise, a platform for collective intelligence.
I am moving the conversation towards the more practical aspects of the project, asking about the centralised AGI and blockchain components that are essential part of the platform.
Thaler, Richard H., Sunstein, Cass R. and Balz, John P. (April 2, 2010). "Choice Architecture". doi:10.2139/ssrn.1583509. SSRN 1583509
- Teschner, F., Rothschild, D. & Gimpel, H. Group Decis Negot (2017) 26: 953. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10726-017-9531-0
- Firas Khatib, Frank DiMaio, Foldit Contenders Group, Foldit Void Crushers Group, Seth Cooper, Maciej Kazmierczyk, Miroslaw Gilski, Szymon Krzywda, Helena Zabranska, Iva Pichova, James Thompson, Zoran Popović, Mariusz Jaskolski & David Baker, Crystal structure of a monomeric retroviral protease solved by protein folding game players, Nature Structural & Molecular Biology volume18, pages1175–1177 (2011)
- Rosenthal, Franz; Dawood, Nessim Yosef David (1969). The Muqaddimah : an introduction to history ; in three volumes. 1. Princeton University Press. ISBN 0-691-01754-9.
- Kevin J. Boudreau and Karim R. Lakhani, Using the Crowd as an Innovation Partner, April 2013.
- Sam Bowles, The Moral Economy: Why Good Incentives are No Substitute for Good Citizens.
Amartya K. Sen, Rational Fools: A Critique of the Behavioral Foundations of Economic Theory, Philosophy & Public Affairs, Vol. 6, No. 4 (Summer, 1977), pp. 317-344, Published by: Wiley, Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/2264946